Monday, April 26, 2010

Captivated

Twinkle, twinkle, apple of my eye
You in my arms, how blessed am I
I didn't choose you, it was the Lord
who sent you to me to be adored.
Your fingers and toes all nicely arranged
your blue eyes so perfect for holding my gaze
I fall asleep watching your little lashes flutter
Just the thought of you melts my heart like butter
When curiosity and awe light up your face
I smile and laugh and my heart starts to race
I couldn't imagine a more perfect you
an image of God, so wonderfully new.
Love you Hannah
-Mommy


Just a couple of cute pics from yesterday...I think I am going to do theses for every month from here out...She is 4 months 12 days today. Also a pic of our "favorite martian". (Having a little fun at the flower shop today!)


No comments:

Post a Comment