Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New things!!!

Hannah just learned to clap her hands!!! We were out shopping and she just started clapping her hands. That same day, she also gave mommy a kiss. The real exciting part just happened...she said "Ma Ma". She always says "ba ba" especially when you ask her to say mama...I teared up of course. I am not even sure that she was referring to me, but it was too sweet. She is getting to be very mobile. I have caught her letting go of the furniture and standing on her own for just a moment. One of the really cute thing that she has started doing is while I am taking a shower in the morning, she stands at the tub and giggles while she gets sprinkled with water. Before long, I think she will attempt to get in! Here is a video of her clapping. I will try to get in the "Ma-mas".

No comments:

Post a Comment